Technology has made many lives easier and more comfortable of course. They are now referred to as the Smart systems, and smart-phones is the closest example that I could recall. With the help of this technology update, you get better comfort, security, and it also saves on the energy too.
This is where the Internet of Things comes into play, which can be better termed as the home automation techniques. They learn the human preferences by saving the data entered and then runs the system on the same settings for the next time. You could already imagine the stuff you could get done with such technology!
Smart Home Appliances is Improving our Lives ~ HOW?
It was all started in the year 1975 when a communication protocol named X10 was released. X10 was capable of sending radio frequencies into the existing home wirings and then pass it on the home outlets. Using these signals, you could operate a device even from a distance. For example, you could send the signals about turning a device on after a specific set time.
There was no looking back thereafter, many companies were formed who worked in the same technology. Now, even the giants like Amazon, Google, Apple are releasing their smart products.
Some of the products that you can use for your home are:
- You can get yourself a Smart TV and browse online videos and games just like you do on your smartphones, tab or any other networking platform.
- There are smart-locks and garage-door openers that can deny or grant access to the visitors.
- Smart Thermostats with the WiFi setting enabled allows you to take control of the temperature settings of all the home appliances. It understands the human behavior and requirement. Then, it modifies all the settings and it may also share reported of the energy statistics.
- Then you get the smart security cameras that protect your home especially when you are away, vacaying with your family.
- Also, pet feeding is now possible with the automation technique. There are connected feeders that can help you out in feeding your pet when you are away from home. Even the garden can be watered using the smart technology. In most cases, these devices will be operated using smartphones.
- While Kitchen related appliances are already available to you, ranging from refrigerators, coffee maker, slow cooker, etc.
So, these are few of the technologies that are currently trending in the market. Learn to be Proactive and handle predictive maintenance, which is one of the major benefits of Smart Gadgets.
Which one among these is your favorite? Also, share us a brief on smart gadgets that you are currently using.